Happy Feet connect to Happy Body. Learn to pamper your foundation and get your feet dancing for joy! Our feet hold us up all day long every day, no wonder they get tired and sore! Taking care of your feet should be a priority. They deserve to be pampered, don't you think?
One way that you can take care of your fett is by giving yourself a DIY Natural Pedicure. When you add a calm atmosphere, relaxing music and soothing scents, you can create a serene experience for yourself to melt into relaxation mode and enjoy some well-deserved “me time”. Just the same as when you give yourself a natural manicure.
Doesn't this Natural Pedicure sound heavenly?
- Slather your feet with gobs of Baraka Shea Butter a couple hours before you start (you can put on wool socks and they will hold the shea next to your feet letting it work its magic and preparing your feet for pampering)
- Soak your feet in warm water, scented with your favourite essential oil(s), flowers or even bath salts.
- With a wooden stick, you can clean underneath your toe nails and push back your cuticles if you like.
- Use a sugar or salt scrub to exfoliate your feet and your lower legs too. The exfoliation process can help to eliminate dead and dry skin that causes that rough feeling. You're
- Trim or file your nails to the desired length and shape (square with rounded corners makes them more resistant to cracks and tears).
- Moisturize your feet and legs using a foot balm, body butter or lotion that contains rich, nourishing and natural Baraka Shea Butter.
- Its winter so take yourself to a warm fire with a blanket, a glass of your fav wine and maybe a book and blanket. Snuggle, enjoy and listen to your feet sing their happy song!
During the last step, be sure to give yourself some extra pampering by taking the time to gently massage the lotion into your skin. If you do this right before bed, you can put on a pair of warm, fuzzy socks to lock the moisture in and to keep your feet warm.
You deserve this care and so do your feet. We hope you enjoy this treatment as much as we do!