Original Crumble BarBaraka Shea Butter
Original Crumble Bar is handmade from pure, natural, and traditionally sourced ingredients by hard-working Ghanaian women.
Truly a circular economy product, Original Crumble Bar uses by-products from shea butter production, including natural lye sourced from the ashes. Gentle yet effective, black soap has a wide range of uses and benefits.
Please note: you may receive a rectangular or oval shaped soap.
- Handcrafted from raw, plant-based ingredients
- No chemicals or additives
- Natural exfoliant for smoother skin
- Antimicrobial properties that can help with acne
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Contains shea butter and coconut oil to moisturise the skin
- Can help soothe skin irritations
HOW TO USE:
Lather up the bar in your hands before using it on your face, body, or hair. For added exfoliation, you can use the bar directly on your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow up with your favourite shea body lotion or conditioner to lock in moisture.
- Cocoa pod / Shea husk ash (Lye)
- Unrefined Grade A shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Apricot kernel oil
- Sweet Almond oil
Packaged in hand-wrapped 150 gram / 5.3 oz bars.
Wholesale pricing available on request: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Baraka Shea Butter RSPO Membership No. 9-3701-20-000-00
Returns Policy: We hope you love your Baraka products. If you are unsatisfied for any reason though we offer no hassle returns with no time limit. You can contact us at email@example.com